Somebody Pinch Me, I Must Be Dreaming
Share this post
A sampling of the salts I sent my premiere Kickstarter supporters.
I was excited about Pinch — a combination salt & pepper shaker with a foot in high-minded design — when it launched, even more so when I spoke with industrial designer Craighton Berman about it directly, and now, as I’ve followed along with the product’s manufacture and distribution on his blog, I’m also finding myself seriously impressed! Within just a few months of his project’s end date, Craighton has produced a limited-edition, first run of Pinch and begun shipping it out to backers.
I love the break down of salt types he provides (above), and the quirky, hand-made packaging is a clear indication of both his thoughtful approach to design and his affection for his backers. Don’t know about you, but I’m already brainstorming recipes!
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer