Somebody Pinch Me, I Must Be Dreaming
Share this post
A sampling of the salts I sent my premiere Kickstarter supporters.
I was excited about Pinch — a combination salt & pepper shaker with a foot in high-minded design — when it launched, even more so when I spoke with industrial designer Craighton Berman about it directly, and now, as I’ve followed along with the product’s manufacture and distribution on his blog, I’m also finding myself seriously impressed! Within just a few months of his project’s end date, Craighton has produced a limited-edition, first run of Pinch and begun shipping it out to backers.
I love the break down of salt types he provides (above), and the quirky, hand-made packaging is a clear indication of both his thoughtful approach to design and his affection for his backers. Don’t know about you, but I’m already brainstorming recipes!
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival