Planning Your Rewards
Share this post
The process of planning out your rewards is different for each project. Still, there are several recurring pieces of advice we keep hearing from creators who've gone through the experience — include what you're making as one of your rewards. Feature a range of rewards, including unique experiences backers can only get from backing the project. Consider your shipping costs. We could go on and on about this, but it's best to hear it directly from creators — so above, Lisa Lucas of Guernica, Alex Shvartsman of Unidentified Funny Objects, and Daniel José Older of Long Hidden break rewards down for you. And if you should be in the market for even more insight, scope out our playlist on rewards and reward fulfillment right here.
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns