Planning Your Rewards
Share this post
The process of planning out your rewards is different for each project. Still, there are several recurring pieces of advice we keep hearing from creators who've gone through the experience — include what you're making as one of your rewards. Feature a range of rewards, including unique experiences backers can only get from backing the project. Consider your shipping costs. We could go on and on about this, but it's best to hear it directly from creators — so above, Lisa Lucas of Guernica, Alex Shvartsman of Unidentified Funny Objects, and Daniel José Older of Long Hidden break rewards down for you. And if you should be in the market for even more insight, scope out our playlist on rewards and reward fulfillment right here.
- How are today’s visual artists making a living?
- Voici Bold Type, un éloge de la typographie française
- FOR FREEDOMS and Kickstarter Launch a Campaign for the Largest Creative Collaboration in U.S. History
- Welcoming Camilla Zhang to Kickstarter’s Publishing & Comics Team
- Join us for Kickstarter’s Summer of Poetry