Share this post
Next time you get an update from a project you're backing and it makes you smile, why not let the project creator know it? With a new feature we just launched, you can!
All Project Updates now include a Kickstarter-specific “Like” button. Backers can “Like” an update on site, in the Project Update email, or in the Kickstarter App! When you do, we’ll send the creator an email letting them know, and you’ll be credited on the update itself:
- Announcing All in 1: A Creative Sprint for One-Week Projects
- Kickstarter's First Annual Benefit Statement
- Lucky 7: For the seventh year in a row, Kickstarter-funded films are nominated for Oscars
- Our First 100 Days in Mexico
- Kickstarter Partners with New Art Dealers Alliance (NADA) for a Weekend of Arts Events in NYC