New Site Features
Share this post
Today we’ve introduced a bunch of exciting new features to the site. Let’s quickly run through them!
What is Kickstarter?
For logged-out people who visit Kickstarter, we’ve added a simple header/pop-up that explains how Kickstarter works. Look for the blue bar at the top of the page. Newbie friendly!
Recently Launched is back! Browse the latest additions to Kickstarter and race to become the first backer on great new projects.
Project videos are finally embeddable! Just click the “Embed” button under the pitch video to choose between embedding the video or widget.
We’ve been working on a host of great analytical tools for creators, and we’ve got the first of these today: a handy graph charting a project’s progress. These are available only to creators on their Activity page. Stay tuned for more tools in the near future.
Curious who Kickstarter is? We’ve added a new Team page featuring a hypnotizing array of videos featuring all of us trying (and failing) not to laugh. We’re feeling a little awkward about this one today.
Want to work at Kickstarter? Take a look at the Jobs page to get a sense for what we do and to see photos of our awesome office. Right now we’re looking for a designer and a product person. Is that you?
- Leveling Up: Games on Kickstarter Grew to New Heights in 2019
- Wired’s Cofounder Predicted the Digital Revolution—Now She Wants to Talk About the Impact of Biotech
- 日本のゲームを世界へ: 4年間で20件のプロジェクトをローンチした山本光夫氏が贈る、日本の クリエイターへのアドバイス
- Game Designer Mitsuo Yamamoto Launched 20 Games in Four Years. Here's His Advice for Up-and-Coming Creators.
- Long Story Short: A Call for Short Film Projects in March 2020