Share this post
In what is probably the most clever bit of reward marketing/fundraising we’ve seen yet, the crew behind documentary film project “La Casa del Ritmo” have teamed up with the NYC-based Venezuelan restaurant Caracas to create a limited-edition arepa with all proceeds going toward their Kickstarter goal. This is both inspired AND delicious:
Slow roasted pork shoulder, pico de gallo
and deep-fried sweet plantains.
And in a moment of true Kickstarter serendipity, this special menu addition was spotted by formerly successful and currently funding Kickstarter project creator, Kill Screen Magazine. It is a Kickstarter world after all!
If you’re not close enough to indulge in some limited-edition Kickstarter grub, pop on over to their project page, where there are still plenty of cool goodies to be had!
- Explore 12 Projects from Emerging Mexican Filmmakers Premiering at the Guanajuato International Film Festival
- 16 Kickstarter-Funded Films Are Headed to the 2019 SXSW Film Festival
- Meet Kickstarter’s 2019 Thought Leaders
- Exquisite Objects: Discover Rare and Beautiful Books on Kickstarter
- Comics on Kickstarter Keep Hitting New Highs