Share this post
In what is probably the most clever bit of reward marketing/fundraising we’ve seen yet, the crew behind documentary film project “La Casa del Ritmo” have teamed up with the NYC-based Venezuelan restaurant Caracas to create a limited-edition arepa with all proceeds going toward their Kickstarter goal. This is both inspired AND delicious:
Slow roasted pork shoulder, pico de gallo
and deep-fried sweet plantains.
And in a moment of true Kickstarter serendipity, this special menu addition was spotted by formerly successful and currently funding Kickstarter project creator, Kill Screen Magazine. It is a Kickstarter world after all!
If you’re not close enough to indulge in some limited-edition Kickstarter grub, pop on over to their project page, where there are still plenty of cool goodies to be had!
- Introducing Designed by Artists
- Toward Better 3D Printers: A New Test From Autodesk and Kickstarter
- Mark Your Calendars: 16 Kickstarter-Funded Performances to Watch in NYC This Fall
- 2 Million People Have Pledged $100M to Art on Kickstarter
- Announcing NFTS Platform!, a New Initiative to Support the Next Generation of Filmmakers