Last Call for Commissions
Share this post
This November, we challenged creators to take part in Commissions, an open call for collaborative projects.
The idea was simple: Artists, designers, and makers could run Kickstarter projects that invited their supporters to pledge for rewards made especially for them, using their input and ideas in the creative process.
So far, we’ve seen over 150 Commissions projects launch from creators around the world. Their creative ventures have encompassed everything from making one-of-a-kind geometric paintings and architectural illustrations of backers’ childhood homes to composing one-minute songs, choreographing custom dance moves, and painting oh so many dog portraits.
15 imaginative Commissions projects to explore
Want to see more? Explore all live Commissions projects here.
If you can't launch a Commissions project by November 30 but are interested in taking part in future Kickstarter creative prompts, join our Creative Prompts Facebook group to stay in the loop.
- Kickstarter and Social Art Network Team Up to Support UK Artists
- Guidance on Crafting an Honest and Clearly Presented Project
- Kickstarter Teams Up with the École Nationale Supérieure de la Photographie to Highlight 5 Projects from Emerging Photographers
- Break Tradition. Break Habit. Break Expectations. Break Kickstarter.
- Kickstarter Is Now Available in Chinese and Italian