Last Call for Commissions
Share this post
This November, we challenged creators to take part in Commissions, an open call for collaborative projects.
The idea was simple: Artists, designers, and makers could run Kickstarter projects that invited their supporters to pledge for rewards made especially for them, using their input and ideas in the creative process.
So far, we’ve seen over 150 Commissions projects launch from creators around the world. Their creative ventures have encompassed everything from making one-of-a-kind geometric paintings and architectural illustrations of backers’ childhood homes to composing one-minute songs, choreographing custom dance moves, and painting oh so many dog portraits.
15 imaginative Commissions projects to explore
Want to see more? Explore all live Commissions projects here.
If you can't launch a Commissions project by November 30 but are interested in taking part in future Kickstarter creative prompts, join our Creative Prompts Facebook group to stay in the loop.
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns