KSR IRL: Rural Route Film Festival Opens This Week!
Share this post
After a successful five year run through the early Aughts, the Rural Route Film Fest is back and better than ever! Screening films at Astoria's Museum of the Moving Image and (former KSR project creators!) Brooklyn Grange Rooftop Farm, this year's festival will be held in conjunction with (...another set of awesome former project creators...) Rooftop Films.
"Featuring international films from Uganda, Tibet and Pakistan; green/farming films from rural AND urban spots across the country, and a plethora of short films that will make you laugh, make you think, make you cry, and maybe even make you get out there and do something," Rural Route Film Fest highlights films by and about rural people and places and the ever-expanding sustainable farming movement, and we're quite pleased to say that festival line-up includes (TWO MORE!) KSR projects, Truck Farm and Henley.
For more festival info and tix visit: http://ruralroutefilms.com/
Got an awesome event coming up that’s related to your successfully-funded Kickstarter project? We’d love to hear from you! Please send all your IRL deets to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns