KSR IRL: Indelible Dance Company's "Inundate" 9/2 & 9/3 in NYC
Share this post
You may remember Indelible Dance Company as the lithe and limber folks behind "Illuminate," one of our favorite Kickstarter dance projects to date. Performed last fall at the Center for Performance Research in Williasmburg, each movement in "Illuminate" was inspired by a different aspect of the Big Bang, featuring some supercrazyawesome sound-sensitive LED costumes designed by Mary Huang.
Several months before joining the Kickstarter staff, I learned about the project in the KSR weekly newsletter, pledged for a ticket, and attended the performance. With pitch-perfect lighting and sound to complement the grace and strength of Indelible's most ethereal performers, that show was bananas, and I told everyone I knew about it. Repeatedly.
Now the Indelible team's at it again, and so I shall announce once more: For the love of fun, catch this show! Their latest performance, "Inundate," features eight dancers paired with eight live musicians. Crazy eights!
"Inundate" runs September 2nd and 3rd at 8pm, at Triskelion Arts in Brooklyn, NY.
Click here for tickets.
Got an awesome event coming up that’s related to your successfully-funded Kickstarter project? We’d love to hear from you! Please send all your IRL deets to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer