Share this post
A few months ago we got a call from a producer at NBC. They were launching a new weekly television newsmagazine called "Rock Center with Brian Williams" and brainstorming ideas for feature segments. They asked if they could come in to our offices to meet the team and interview us about this whole Kickstarter thing. After visiting for the better half of a day, they flew to Chicago and to California to tape interviews with a few different project creators to hear firsthand about their experiences using Kickstarter to help get their ideas off the ground.
Tonight, that segment airs at 10pm/9 central. We'll be tuning in with bashful excitement as we make our network TV debut. If you're sitting by the fire, finishing that final glass of eggnog and flipping between channels airing reruns of "A Charlie Brown Christmas," we hope you'll tune in, too.
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival