Kickstarter on Anderson Cooper 360°
Share this post
Last night, CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360°aired a segment about Kickstarter, featuring co-founder Yancey Strickler, creators Alex and Mindy of the We Flashy project, and even a few of our own mugs (!). We all know Anderson could say “garlic juice” to a camera and we’d immediately pound the pavement in search of that suddenly irresistible elixir, but seriously folks, just hearing the word “Kickstarter” come out of that man’s mouth led to 22 pairs of unabashedly rosy cheeks ‘round here. Check out the clip!
- 日本のゲームを世界へ: 4年間で20件のプロジェクトをローンチした山本光夫氏が贈る、日本の クリエイターへのアドバイス
- Game Designer Mitsuo Yamamoto Launched 20 Games in Four Years. Here's His Advice for Up-and-Coming Creators.
- Long Story Short: A Call for Short Film Projects in March 2020
- How to Run a Kickstarter Film Project: After Your Campaign Ends
- How to Run a Kickstarter Film Project: Managing Your Live Campaign