Kickstarter on Anderson Cooper 360°
Share this post
Last night, CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360°aired a segment about Kickstarter, featuring co-founder Yancey Strickler, creators Alex and Mindy of the We Flashy project, and even a few of our own mugs (!). We all know Anderson could say “garlic juice” to a camera and we’d immediately pound the pavement in search of that suddenly irresistible elixir, but seriously folks, just hearing the word “Kickstarter” come out of that man’s mouth led to 22 pairs of unabashedly rosy cheeks ‘round here. Check out the clip!
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence this Fall
- Kickstarter and Social Art Network Team Up to Support UK Artists
- Guidance on Crafting an Honest and Clearly Presented Project
- Kickstarter Teams Up with the École Nationale Supérieure de la Photographie to Highlight 5 Projects from Emerging Photographers
- Break Tradition. Break Habit. Break Expectations. Break Kickstarter.