Kickstarter on Anderson Cooper 360°
Share this post
Last night, CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360°aired a segment about Kickstarter, featuring co-founder Yancey Strickler, creators Alex and Mindy of the We Flashy project, and even a few of our own mugs (!). We all know Anderson could say “garlic juice” to a camera and we’d immediately pound the pavement in search of that suddenly irresistible elixir, but seriously folks, just hearing the word “Kickstarter” come out of that man’s mouth led to 22 pairs of unabashedly rosy cheeks ‘round here. Check out the clip!
- Lucky 7: For the seventh year in a row, Kickstarter-funded films are nominated for Oscars
- Our First 100 Days in Mexico
- Kickstarter Partners with New Art Dealers Alliance (NADA) for a Weekend of Arts Events in NYC
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys