Kickstarter Is For Lovers
Share this post
It’s always wedding season somewhere. That’s what we always say. And so imagine our delight at the latest project update from Wedding Chapel, the Kickstarter project that funded a pop-up matrimonial hot-spot in New York’s Lower East Side: someone actually got married there!
Sandra and Josh (above) got hitched for reals this past Sunday in the inaugural ceremony, and the digs look nice!
We’ll be attending our first ceremony this evening (a fake wedding, alas), and if you’d like to setup your own matrimonial match, there’s more info here.
Congrats to Wedding Chapel, its backers and of course Sandra and Josh! Does this count as crowd-sourced love? We say so!
- 2018 Was a Record-Breaking Year for Games on Kickstarter
- Oriana Leckert Joins Kickstarter to Encourage Experimentation in Journalism Funding
- These Kickstarter-Funded Films Are Headed to the 2019 Sundance Film Festival
- Highlights from Bold Type, Our Celebration of French Typography
- What $4 Billion Pledged to Creative Projects Looks Like