Kickstarter Is For Lovers
Share this post
It’s always wedding season somewhere. That’s what we always say. And so imagine our delight at the latest project update from Wedding Chapel, the Kickstarter project that funded a pop-up matrimonial hot-spot in New York’s Lower East Side: someone actually got married there!
Sandra and Josh (above) got hitched for reals this past Sunday in the inaugural ceremony, and the digs look nice!
We’ll be attending our first ceremony this evening (a fake wedding, alas), and if you’d like to setup your own matrimonial match, there’s more info here.
Congrats to Wedding Chapel, its backers and of course Sandra and Josh! Does this count as crowd-sourced love? We say so!
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival