Share this post
Three weeks ago we moved into our very first office in the Lower East Side of NYC, and last night we hosted a hastily prepared office christening with some amazing New York-based Kickstarters.
We were too rapt in conversation to take pictures of the party (if you attended and did, let us know!), but we do have a handful of snapshots of the space to share.
This is the long table that everyone sits around all day (that’s Perry working):
We’re thinking this room eventually becomes a space to showcase awesome Kickstarter rewards. The incredible plush letters were made for us by creator Kit Geary.
There’s also a big back room with a ping-pong table (a start-up cliché but also a big part of Kickstarter’s legacy).
Best of all is the huge “PONG” sign, which came from a ping-pong club that was funded using Kickstarter.
The space is very much a work in progress, but it was exciting to share it with the Kickstarter community last night. Thanks to everyone who stopped by!
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer