Kickstarter Heads to PAX East
Share this post
We’re heading to PAX East in Boston this weekend to present a panel on using Kickstarter to fund game development projects. You can find us in the Cat Theatre from 12:30pm - 1:30pm on Friday, along with some wonderful folks from the following projects who’ll share their stories and experiences with you:
But there’s more! You also won’t want to miss Gameful’s Jane McGonigal deliver her keynote address (10:30am @ Main Theatre) or rock out to The Protomen on Friday night (you might even get a cameo in their currently funding documentary).
Hope you can make it, and if you do, make sure to stop by our panel and say hi — we’d love to meet you!
- 日本のゲームを世界へ: 4年間で20件のプロジェクトをローンチした山本光夫氏が贈る、日本の クリエイターへのアドバイス
- Game Designer Mitsuo Yamamoto Launched 20 Games in Four Years. Here's His Advice for Up-and-Coming Creators.
- Long Story Short: A Call for Short Film Projects in March 2020
- How to Run a Kickstarter Film Project: After Your Campaign Ends
- How to Run a Kickstarter Film Project: Managing Your Live Campaign