Share this post
Kickstarter is stepping out into the real world for Kickstarter Conversations: a symposium on creative ideas. It’s a free event we’re doing in conjunction with Housing Works Bookstore Café. We hope you’ll join us!
Our own Yancey Strickler talks with three Kickstarter creators:
- Ted Rall, whose forthcoming book based on experiences from hisKickstarter-funded trip to Afghanistan, will be published by Farrar, Strauss & Giroux
- Photographer Rachel Sussman, who continues her five-year project to document and index theOldest Living Things in the World
- Liz Kenmark and Kegan Fisher, founders of Design Glut–a Brooklyn-based studio creating clever objectscurrently funding the launch of their new jewelry line via Kickstarter
Here’s the skinny:
Wednesday, November 3rd
7:00PM - 8:30PM
Housing Works Bookstore Café
Refreshments available for purchase, with all proceeds benefiting Housing Works.
Have a question you’d like to ask the panel? Drop it in the comments!
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns