Kickstarter at SXSW
Share this post
For those of you heading down to Austin in the next week for SXSW Interactive and Music, here’s where you can find us.
First off, we’re throwing a party with Tumblr, Soundcloud, and some other TBA folks. It’s at Emo’s on Saturday, March 13th from 6:30pm until late. Definitely stop by there and say hello!
In terms of panels and presentations, there are several featuring members of the Kickstarter team.
Fred Benenson on “Can You Copyright a Tweet,” Saturday, March 13th at 12:30pm.
Andy Baio is doing a solo talk on “Gaming the Crowd: Turning Work Into Play,” Sunday, March 14th at 11am.
Yancey Strickler on “Crowdfunding Music: Raising Money From Fans,” Wednesday, March 17th at 3:30pm. Joining my panel are Allison Weiss (of Allison Weiss fame) and Jamin Brophy-Warren (of Kill Screen).
Hope to see you there!
- Leveling Up: Games on Kickstarter Grew to New Heights in 2019
- Wired’s Cofounder Predicted the Digital Revolution—Now She Wants to Talk About the Impact of Biotech
- 日本のゲームを世界へ: 4年間で20件のプロジェクトをローンチした山本光夫氏が贈る、日本の クリエイターへのアドバイス
- Game Designer Mitsuo Yamamoto Launched 20 Games in Four Years. Here's His Advice for Up-and-Coming Creators.
- Long Story Short: A Call for Short Film Projects in March 2020