Kickstarter at Sundance NEXT FEST 2014
Share this post
This August 7-10th in Los Angeles, Sundance is hosting NEXT FEST, which celebrates the intersection of music and film. That means you'll be able to catch modern classics like Napoleon Dynamite as well as a number of other releases paired with musical performances from Father John Misty, Tinashe, and others.
Kickstarter will be in attendance as well. We're hosting three panels featuring our resident Film Community Manager George Schmalz in conversation with a number of Kickstarter alum (more info on that below). Taken as a whole, all three panels are a primer on how to run a successful Kickstarter film campaign, from creation through distribution. All panels are free and open to the public. Details and links to RSVP below:
How to keep people engaged with your project through videos, updates, and outreach. With Nick Peterson (The Visitant), Chris Strompolos (The Raiders Guys), Kyle Rankin (Night Of The Living Deb), C.C. Boyce (Would You Woodwork?).
RSVP for panels and more right here.
- Comics on Kickstarter Keep Hitting New Highs
- Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence this Spring
- What You’ll Hear on Kickstarter’s New Podcast, ‘Just the Beginning’
- 2018 Was a Record-Breaking Year for Games on Kickstarter
- Oriana Leckert Joins Kickstarter to Encourage Experimentation in Journalism Funding