Kickstarter at Sundance NEXT FEST 2014
Share this post
This August 7-10th in Los Angeles, Sundance is hosting NEXT FEST, which celebrates the intersection of music and film. That means you'll be able to catch modern classics like Napoleon Dynamite as well as a number of other releases paired with musical performances from Father John Misty, Tinashe, and others.
Kickstarter will be in attendance as well. We're hosting three panels featuring our resident Film Community Manager George Schmalz in conversation with a number of Kickstarter alum (more info on that below). Taken as a whole, all three panels are a primer on how to run a successful Kickstarter film campaign, from creation through distribution. All panels are free and open to the public. Details and links to RSVP below:
How to keep people engaged with your project through videos, updates, and outreach. With Nick Peterson (The Visitant), Chris Strompolos (The Raiders Guys), Kyle Rankin (Night Of The Living Deb), C.C. Boyce (Would You Woodwork?).
RSVP for panels and more right here.
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns