Kickstarter Artists Offer a Peek Into Their Musical Brains
Share this post
What's Music Month without actual music? For all of June, we've been hosting panels, record fairs, concerts, and interviews; we've been discussing music tech and documentaries about bands, and we've also been reaching out to musicians that have used Kickstarter to gain insight into their listening habits. From recent favorite songs, to playlists that inspired the creation of entire albums, think of these as a window into some of your favorite creative brains—or just a good way to discover (or re-discover) a new favorite song.
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns