Kickstarter Artists Offer a Peek Into Their Musical Brains
Share this post
What's Music Month without actual music? For all of June, we've been hosting panels, record fairs, concerts, and interviews; we've been discussing music tech and documentaries about bands, and we've also been reaching out to musicians that have used Kickstarter to gain insight into their listening habits. From recent favorite songs, to playlists that inspired the creation of entire albums, think of these as a window into some of your favorite creative brains—or just a good way to discover (or re-discover) a new favorite song.
- What You’ll Hear on Kickstarter’s New Podcast, ‘Just the Beginning’
- 2018 Was a Record-Breaking Year for Games on Kickstarter
- Oriana Leckert Joins Kickstarter to Encourage Experimentation in Journalism Funding
- These Kickstarter-Funded Films Are Headed to the 2019 Sundance Film Festival
- Highlights from Bold Type, Our Celebration of French Typography