Kickstarter Artists Offer a Peek Into Their Musical Brains
Share this post
What's Music Month without actual music? For all of June, we've been hosting panels, record fairs, concerts, and interviews; we've been discussing music tech and documentaries about bands, and we've also been reaching out to musicians that have used Kickstarter to gain insight into their listening habits. From recent favorite songs, to playlists that inspired the creation of entire albums, think of these as a window into some of your favorite creative brains—or just a good way to discover (or re-discover) a new favorite song.
- Kickstarter Music Promises to Keep It Weird at SXSW
- Meet the Spring 2019 Kickstarter Creators-in-Residence
- Explore 12 Projects from Emerging Mexican Filmmakers Premiering at the Guanajuato International Film Festival
- 16 Kickstarter-Funded Films Are Headed to the 2019 SXSW Film Festival
- Meet Kickstarter’s 2019 Thought Leaders