Share this post
The crossword was born in newspapers, but I assume that, like a hardy tapeworm, it may survive their death. (Unlike the Jumble.) It won’t die, it’ll just transmute to another sphere, like V’ger. But I’m not sure yet what that process is going to look like.
Eric Berlin thinks he might know, which is why I’m plugging his new venture here. He’s using Kickstarter.com, a sort of micropayment website that allows visitors to fund artists in ventures they find worthwhile.
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer