Share this post
The crossword was born in newspapers, but I assume that, like a hardy tapeworm, it may survive their death. (Unlike the Jumble.) It won’t die, it’ll just transmute to another sphere, like V’ger. But I’m not sure yet what that process is going to look like.
Eric Berlin thinks he might know, which is why I’m plugging his new venture here. He’s using Kickstarter.com, a sort of micropayment website that allows visitors to fund artists in ventures they find worthwhile.
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival