Introducing Video Mode!
Share this post
Since Kickstarter launched in 2009, over 75,000 project videos have been uploaded to Kickstarter. From day one, we’ve been blown away by the amazing videos you've created — from the singer Allison Weiss setting the standard early on, to the incredible Wes Anderson spoof the Inman Park Squirrel Census produced, and all of the amazing “Oh hey, I didn’t see you there” videos.
For a long time we’ve been wanting to find a good way to show these off, so people could explore projects through the medium of video.
And so we are happy to announce Video Mode, a new way for you to discover projects on Kickstarter. It’s really simple: a full-screen presentation where you can watch every single live project video.
Sit back, relax, and shuffle through. If you like what you see, click the "Explore this Project" button and read what it’s all about. Not interested? Jump to "something different," or see what projects are happening in a particular location.
We hope you enjoy this as much as we do. Jump in!
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns