Introducing the Creator Handbook
Share this post
The Kickstarter team has spent the past half decade helping tens of thousands of creators bring their ideas to life — offering advice, feedback, tips, and anything else we can to help people make amazing projects. We’ve also talked to countless creators about what they learned from their campaigns, what it’s like to run one, and the best ways to help a project succeed. It all adds up to a mountain of collected knowledge about how to make an idea thrive.
Today we have some good news for you: we’ve collected as much of that knowledge as we could in one easy-to-access place. Allow us to introduce you to the Creator Handbook, our newest resource for building something great.
It’s your one-stop guide to designing a solid Kickstarter project, presenting it effectively, finding backers, and delivering on your plans. It has insights and articles from Kickstarter veterans on how they pulled off successful campaigns. It has tips, tricks, and best practices on everything from making a project video to sorting out schedules, working with backers, and fulfilling rewards. Want to learn more about running a great project? This is the place to start.
You can dive in right here. And if there’s anything you think we’ve left out, just share it with everyone in the comments!
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer