Introducing the Community Tab
Share this post
It takes just one person to launch a Kickstarter project, but that’s only the beginning.
Behind every successful campaign is a community of people who want to help the creator’s idea come to life. More than 10 million people from 231 countries and territories have supported creative projects on Kickstarter. That spirit of community and global demonstration of generosity is something we wanted to celebrate. So we created the Community Tab: a new way to put the people who make projects possible front and center.
If you’re a creator, the Community Tab makes it easy for you to get to know the backers who are pushing your project forward. It puts faces to names, shows you who’s new to Kickstarter, who’s backed projects before, and even highlights the top cities and countries where your backers are from.
If you’re backing a project, the Community Tab shows you the power of people coming together to build a more creative world with Kickstarter. You’re in great company.
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns