Share this post
Today we're happy to introduce a new way to discover projects on Kickstarter: #tags.
Over time, we've noticed certain themes and trends running through the projects on Kickstarter — some for a week, some for years. Tags give us a new way to share these patterns with everyone.
Tags aren't tethered to a specific category. Instead they reflect a common philosophy (#Civic), shared subject matter (#Science), themes (#Zombies), accolades (#Sundance), and a bunch of other stuff too. We'll be adding and rotating tags constantly as new trends pop up throughout the site. These will be listed in the sidebar of the Discover page.
If you think your project fits one of the live tags or you notice an emerging trend, tweet us and let us know. We're really excited about tags and the creativity and diversity they celebrate. Thanks for checking them out!
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns