Introducing Badges for Projects We Love
Share this post
To date, there have been more than 280,000 creative projects on Kickstarter — phew! Whether you’re a backer looking to find great ideas, or a creator looking for inspiration for your own project (or both), we want to help you find compelling ideas that are thoughtfully presented, exciting, and that bring communities together. With this in mind, we’re excited to introduce Projects We Love, a simple way for us to feature projects that go the extra mile.
Projects We Love is an evolution of Staff Picks, a feature we used in the past to connect creators and backers around best-in-class projects. The difference is that Projects We Love automatically get a nice little badge, so that everyone can tell when we’re extra excited about a project. Projects We Love are featured by a team that works to surface extra-bright projects. They're not paid endorsements, and like any other project, they retain complete creative independence. Most simply, a Project We Love badge is a show of respect and enthusiasm from us at Kickstarter.
Take a look at some existing Projects We Love, and you’ll see well-crafted videos, striking images, a clear plan, an excited community, and a lot of creativity. While there’s no recipe for making a Project We Love, we do have some tips on how to get featured. We also send out a newsletter every week featuring three Projects We Love — sign up to receive it, and you’ll be on your way to discovering world-class projects that delight and inspire.
Onwards and upwards!
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns