Interactive Documentaries and Storytelling: Creator Hangout with Elaine McMillion Sheldon
Share this post
During our last Creator Hangout, our documentary film lead Liz Cook chatted with Elaine McMillion Sheldon. Elaine is a multi-award winning documentary filmmaker and visual artist. In 2012, she used Kickstarter to help fund her Peabody award-winning interactive documentary, Hollow.
Watch the video from our Hangout to learn more about how Elaine:
- Brought the story of “Hollow” front and center in her campaign messaging.
- Kept backers engaged throughout all of the phases of her campaign.
- Budgeted her time, especially when it came to rewards.
- Thinks about the many mediums of storytelling.
Head here to find out who we’ll be talking to during our next Creator Hangout.
- Presentamos Esto es Riso, una celebración de la risografía mexicana
- Introducing Designed by Artists
- Toward Better 3D Printers: A New Test From Autodesk and Kickstarter
- Mark Your Calendars: 16 Kickstarter-Funded Performances to Watch in NYC This Fall
- 2 Million People Have Pledged $100M to Art on Kickstarter