Great Ideas: Make a Backer Map
Share this post
Ward Shelley recently ran a project to create limited edition prints of his photographs. Instead of going through a photo printing service, he decided to print the large-format images himself. Thirteen backers ordered custom prints of varying sizes and helped push Ward comfortably over his initial goal of $275.
As Ward prepares to mail off the prints, he created this super-nifty map of where his backers are geographically located:
Pretty cool stuff. Looks like Ward’s prints are heading all over the globe!
If you’re interested in making your own backer map, check out this tutorial from Google:
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer