Great Ideas: Make a Backer Map
Share this post
Ward Shelley recently ran a project to create limited edition prints of his photographs. Instead of going through a photo printing service, he decided to print the large-format images himself. Thirteen backers ordered custom prints of varying sizes and helped push Ward comfortably over his initial goal of $275.
As Ward prepares to mail off the prints, he created this super-nifty map of where his backers are geographically located:
Pretty cool stuff. Looks like Ward’s prints are heading all over the globe!
If you’re interested in making your own backer map, check out this tutorial from Google:
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival