Glif Get Busy
Share this post
Glif, a recently successful project to independently manufacture a tripod mount for the iPhone 4, just posted this fun time lapse video of a day spent assembling and packaging prototypes. There’s an awful lot of time, sweat, and determination involved — and from the delighted response of their backers, it’s clear that the effort is appreciated. We agree. At their best, Kickstarter projects are just as much a celebration of the creative process as they are of the final product, and this video makes the former both real and exciting. Can’t wait to see more!
- Kickstarter-Funded Performances to Watch at the 2018 Edinburgh Fringe
- The Quickstarter Manifesto
- How are today’s visual artists making a living?
- Voici Bold Type, un éloge de la typographie française
- FOR FREEDOMS and Kickstarter Launch a Campaign for the Largest Creative Collaboration in U.S. History