Glif Get Busy
Share this post
Glif, a recently successful project to independently manufacture a tripod mount for the iPhone 4, just posted this fun time lapse video of a day spent assembling and packaging prototypes. There’s an awful lot of time, sweat, and determination involved — and from the delighted response of their backers, it’s clear that the effort is appreciated. We agree. At their best, Kickstarter projects are just as much a celebration of the creative process as they are of the final product, and this video makes the former both real and exciting. Can’t wait to see more!
- Presentamos Esto es Riso, una celebración de la risografía mexicana
- Introducing Designed by Artists
- Toward Better 3D Printers: A New Test From Autodesk and Kickstarter
- Mark Your Calendars: 16 Kickstarter-Funded Performances to Watch in NYC This Fall
- 2 Million People Have Pledged $100M to Art on Kickstarter