Share this post
“Fundraising Successful.” It’s the first time Kickstarter has had that image. This is a good opportunity to remind everyone that you are only charged if, when the time limit for a project ends, that project has reached or exceeded its funding goal.
Congratulations to darkpony, and we hope the backers for “drawing for dollars” are psyched for their pictures! We’re sure they’ll be awesome.
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival