Share this post
“Fundraising Successful.” It’s the first time Kickstarter has had that image. This is a good opportunity to remind everyone that you are only charged if, when the time limit for a project ends, that project has reached or exceeded its funding goal.
Congratulations to darkpony, and we hope the backers for “drawing for dollars” are psyched for their pictures! We’re sure they’ll be awesome.
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer