French Projects Are Live!
Share this post
Our European expansion continues! A few weeks ago we announced that Kickstarter was coming to France, and now the day has come for French projects to launch. We’re so excited to see what French creators have already come up with — unsurprisingly, there’s everything from creative culinary projects to independent films to innovative technology. Check out some of the first projects to launch from France:
Mixfader is the world's first connected device that turns your smartphone or tablet into an incredible, affordable deejay setup.
SensorWake lets you wake up to your favorite scent: it’s the world’s first olfactory alarm clock.
One Heart One Tree is a work of art that gives you the opportunity to plant a tree of light in 3D on the most famous monument in Paris — and send a message to the United Nations Climate Conference at the same time.
OnWheelz is a new accessory that lets you turn your favorite shoes into roller skates in one click.
Lilo is a lovely indoor herb garden for your kitchen counter.
Tokyo Reverse La Suite is a slow TV program featuring a hypnotic urban ballet in which two dancers are looking for each other … for eight hours!
Second Generation is an animated film based on the true story of a Holocaust survivor’s son.
- Support Creative Work for Its Own Sake. Back It Because You Believe in It.
- Product Upgrade: Create and Share a Project Budget
- Moor Mother, Lightning Bolt, Stroom, and Príncipe Know That When It Comes to Creative Disciplines, More Is More
- Bluetooth or Wi-Fi: Which Is Best for Your Project?
- When to Move from Hobby Boards to a Product-Specific Custom Solution