Crying and Laughing
Share this post
“It’s a really interesting project, but I’ll be completely honest and say that anthologies are extremely difficult to make work unless you have major writers (ie., proven bestsellers or those with literary cachet) signed up. It’s also very difficult to sell material that has already been published online unless it’s combined with a majority of new, never-before-published material.
“Thanks for the chance to take a sneak peak at what you’re working on. Should you embark on anything else, I’d be interested to hear about it. In the meantime, best of luck finding the right home for this project.”
Note that yesterday the project finished 575% funded with over $17,000 raised. I guess they did find the right home for their project?
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns