Creators Educating Backers
Share this post
You know a project is being run by a passionate creator when he makes an extra effort to educate backers about how Kickstarter works. Israeli musician David Broza just sent an update to backers thanking them for their support and encouraging them to spread the word to friends and fans, and he created this awesomely thorough how-to video that walks people through the entire process.
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen creators go the extra mile. Last year, the “Love Can Burn” project posted an update with a similar instructional video specifically for their French-speaking backers, en français! I call that a call to action made with love, my friends.
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer