Creators Educating Backers
Share this post
You know a project is being run by a passionate creator when he makes an extra effort to educate backers about how Kickstarter works. Israeli musician David Broza just sent an update to backers thanking them for their support and encouraging them to spread the word to friends and fans, and he created this awesomely thorough how-to video that walks people through the entire process.
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen creators go the extra mile. Last year, the “Love Can Burn” project posted an update with a similar instructional video specifically for their French-speaking backers, en français! I call that a call to action made with love, my friends.
- Lucky 7: For the seventh year in a row, Kickstarter-funded films are nominated for Oscars
- Our First 100 Days in Mexico
- Kickstarter Partners with New Art Dealers Alliance (NADA) for a Weekend of Arts Events in NYC
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys