Coming Soon: Blue Like Jazz
Share this post
It’s been almost 9 months since a little project titled Save Blue Like Jazz entered the Kickstarter realm. While the campaign started off slow, four days in it took off and never looked back, raising nearly $350,000 from 4,495 backers. Now the most funded film on Kickstarter is getting ready for its theatrical release, and director Steven Taylor has posted the trailer for our eyes to feast on. Enjoy!
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns