Calling All Project Creators!
Share this post
There's no better expert on running a Kickstarter project than someone who's done it before. That's why we're putting out a call to Kickstarter's alumni creators for a word or two of advice.
We're working on a short video to help new creators get started on their projects, and we need your help to complete it.
Participating is simple. All we need is a short and casual video of you answering the following questions. The shorter your answers the better.
- How did you feel before you launched?
- How did you feel when you reached your goal?
- What advice would you give someone who's about to start?
Want to participate? Just record a quick video response and send it to email@example.com. Your contribution will be a big help to the projects of the future. Thanks!
- How are today’s visual artists making a living?
- Voici Bold Type, un éloge de la typographie française
- FOR FREEDOMS and Kickstarter Launch a Campaign for the Largest Creative Collaboration in U.S. History
- Welcoming Camilla Zhang to Kickstarter’s Publishing & Comics Team
- Join us for Kickstarter’s Summer of Poetry