Calling All Project Creators!
Share this post
There's no better expert on running a Kickstarter project than someone who's done it before. That's why we're putting out a call to Kickstarter's alumni creators for a word or two of advice.
We're working on a short video to help new creators get started on their projects, and we need your help to complete it.
Participating is simple. All we need is a short and casual video of you answering the following questions. The shorter your answers the better.
- How did you feel before you launched?
- How did you feel when you reached your goal?
- What advice would you give someone who's about to start?
Want to participate? Just record a quick video response and send it to email@example.com. Your contribution will be a big help to the projects of the future. Thanks!
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer