Bleu Talks to Kickstarter
Share this post
A couple months ago, pop musician Bleu blew his Kickstarter project out of the water, raising five times his funding goal — just under $40,000 — from nearly 400 fans. He then stumbled across another highly successful music project by Jim Bianco, and the two decided to go on tour together. Kickstarter matchmaking!
Bleu and Jim hit up New York City on their east-coast leg, and Bleu stopped by Kickstarter HQ before the show to play us a few songs and talk about what it takes to make a good project. Check out his sincere advice, some fun reward stories, and clips from the show in the video above.
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival