Bleu Talks to Kickstarter
Share this post
A couple months ago, pop musician Bleu blew his Kickstarter project out of the water, raising five times his funding goal — just under $40,000 — from nearly 400 fans. He then stumbled across another highly successful music project by Jim Bianco, and the two decided to go on tour together. Kickstarter matchmaking!
Bleu and Jim hit up New York City on their east-coast leg, and Bleu stopped by Kickstarter HQ before the show to play us a few songs and talk about what it takes to make a good project. Check out his sincere advice, some fun reward stories, and clips from the show in the video above.
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer