Share this post
On Friday we tweeted that we were on pace to have more than twenty projects successfully cross the finish line over the weekend. We were wrong — it ended up being 31.
Thirty-one projects reaching their goal within 72 hours of each other — amazing. We’d like to commend the creators for running such great campaigns. Kudos to them!
Here are all of the weekend’s successful projects by genre:
Twilight with Steve Cooper
Well done everyone!
- Guidance on Crafting an Honest and Clearly Presented Project
- Kickstarter Teams Up with the École Nationale Supérieure de la Photographie to Highlight 5 Projects from Emerging Photographers
- Break Tradition. Break Habit. Break Expectations. Break Kickstarter.
- Kickstarter Is Now Available in Chinese and Italian
- Ideas Into Plans: Our London Workshop for Women and Nonbinary Creators of Color