Best in Show: Post Mortem
Share this post
Craig Mod’s post-mortem “Kickstartup” of his project Art Space Tokyo hit us like a ton of bricks (or art books). Not only did the renowned designer exquisitely document the production of his fabulous book — a $65 reward pre-ordered by 155 backers — but he provided a thorough and honest analysis of his and others’ Kickstarter projects. Craig went into such depth that it inspired us to take his research even farther and produce a similar report looking at trends in reward pricing and duration across the entire site. Craig’s effort paid huge dividends to his and our community, so we’re awarding him with the best Kickstarter post-mortem of 2010. Interested in checking out more Kickstarter analysis? Take a peek at Coffee and Celluloid’s Behavior Patterns of Kickstarter Funders and How to figure the true cost of a Kickstarter project.
See more Kickstarter awards here.
- Presentamos Esto es Riso, una celebración de la risografía mexicana
- Introducing Designed by Artists
- Toward Better 3D Printers: A New Test From Autodesk and Kickstarter
- Mark Your Calendars: 16 Kickstarter-Funded Performances to Watch in NYC This Fall
- 2 Million People Have Pledged $100M to Art on Kickstarter