Best Fashion Project
Share this post
Liz Kinnmark and Kegan Fisher are Brooklyn-based designers whose work has already landed them in the MoMA store (a creation called “Egg Pants”), and their Kickstarter project unveiled a flirtatious new line of jewelry. The girls won us over with their enthusiasm and positivity, not to mention their frequent glossy updates about the forthcoming collection.
Honorable Mention: The stylish headwear of Yestadt Millinery was both charming and thoughtfully executed.
See more Kickstarter award winners here.
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer