Best Fashion Project
Share this post
Liz Kinnmark and Kegan Fisher are Brooklyn-based designers whose work has already landed them in the MoMA store (a creation called “Egg Pants”), and their Kickstarter project unveiled a flirtatious new line of jewelry. The girls won us over with their enthusiasm and positivity, not to mention their frequent glossy updates about the forthcoming collection.
Honorable Mention: The stylish headwear of Yestadt Millinery was both charming and thoughtfully executed.
See more Kickstarter award winners here.
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival