Best Fashion Project
Share this post
Liz Kinnmark and Kegan Fisher are Brooklyn-based designers whose work has already landed them in the MoMA store (a creation called “Egg Pants”), and their Kickstarter project unveiled a flirtatious new line of jewelry. The girls won us over with their enthusiasm and positivity, not to mention their frequent glossy updates about the forthcoming collection.
Honorable Mention: The stylish headwear of Yestadt Millinery was both charming and thoughtfully executed.
See more Kickstarter award winners here.
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns