Share this post
Jonathan Mann has spent the year writing and posting a song a day on his Rock Cookie Bottom blog. Yesterday’s song was about Kickstarter. Take a look:
So good! And of course we immediately sent Jonathan an invite. We’re looking forward to seeing his project.
This isn’t even the first awesome song we’ve seen written about Kickstarter. That honor belongs to Roosevelt Dime’s “Need a Kickstart,” which you can watch here. Are there others out there that we’re missing?
On a slightly related note, Jerry Paffendorf, the mad genius behind Loveland (versions one, two, and three) posted a video about his project yesterday that’s pretty amazing. Loveland is the 1,000,000 square-inch piece of property in Detroit that Jerry is selling off for $1 an inch. Watch this for his vision and the progress so far:
To support Loveland, follow this link.
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns