An Update from "Save Blue Like Jazz"
Share this post
We were pretty excited to see Glif get busy with reward fulfillment — at 5,000+ backers, they had their work cut out for them — and now count us doubly thrilled to see the hugely popular project Save “Blue Like Jazz” joining the ranks of creators who are having fun with life post-success. (“Fun” being a rather loosely defined term here…)
They just posted this catchily soundtracked video of their time spent wrapping + shipping literally thousands of packages to their backers. It feels rewarding (no pun intended) when we finally get to the very end with them:
“…scan the last one?”
“That felt good.”
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence this Fall
- Kickstarter and Social Art Network Team Up to Support UK Artists
- Guidance on Crafting an Honest and Clearly Presented Project
- Kickstarter Teams Up with the École Nationale Supérieure de la Photographie to Highlight 5 Projects from Emerging Photographers
- Break Tradition. Break Habit. Break Expectations. Break Kickstarter.