An Office Visit with Tim Schafer
Share this post
A little over a month ago we had a few exciting visitors. While some of us couldn't take our eyes off Morgan Freeman, others had more pressing matters at hand, such as sitting down and talking with Double Fine Adventure creator, and all-around great guy, Tim Schafer.
Tim's massively successful Double Fine project had ended a few days before, and we were eager to hear all he had to say about his first experience turning to his fans to help fund a new game. And so, Yancey sat down with Tim in our Kitchen and talked about just that. If you've ever wondered what it was like to create and run a successful project, or just wondered what our office looks like, be sure to watch this video.
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival