An Office Visit with Tim Schafer
Share this post
A little over a month ago we had a few exciting visitors. While some of us couldn't take our eyes off Morgan Freeman, others had more pressing matters at hand, such as sitting down and talking with Double Fine Adventure creator, and all-around great guy, Tim Schafer.
Tim's massively successful Double Fine project had ended a few days before, and we were eager to hear all he had to say about his first experience turning to his fans to help fund a new game. And so, Yancey sat down with Tim in our Kitchen and talked about just that. If you've ever wondered what it was like to create and run a successful project, or just wondered what our office looks like, be sure to watch this video.
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer