A Holiday Update from the TikTok
Share this post
As his TikTok/LunaTik project comes to an end on Kickstarter (only 9 hours left!), creator Scott Wilson traveled to China to work out some last minute production issues, in order to get the innovative iPod nano watchband to backers as quickly as possible. While there, he videotaped the process, taking backers into exactly how the LunaTik and TikTok are manufactured, a process rarely seen by patrons and consumers purchasing other goods. In addition, Wilson posted these TikTok/LunaTik Christmas cards as a project update, just as the popular watch band was featured on ABC’s Good Morning America as hot holiday gift item. Take a look!
- Moor Mother, Lightning Bolt, Stroom, and Príncipe Know That When It Comes to Creative Disciplines, More Is More
- Document This! 14 Kickstarted Films to Watch at DOC NYC This Month
- Kickstarter Joins 50+ Companies Going ‘Climate Neutral’
- Product Upgrades: A Batch of Improvements for Creators
- Welcoming Casey Gerald to Our Board of Directors