A Holiday Update from the TikTok
Share this post
As his TikTok/LunaTik project comes to an end on Kickstarter (only 9 hours left!), creator Scott Wilson traveled to China to work out some last minute production issues, in order to get the innovative iPod nano watchband to backers as quickly as possible. While there, he videotaped the process, taking backers into exactly how the LunaTik and TikTok are manufactured, a process rarely seen by patrons and consumers purchasing other goods. In addition, Wilson posted these TikTok/LunaTik Christmas cards as a project update, just as the popular watch band was featured on ABC’s Good Morning America as hot holiday gift item. Take a look!
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival