A Holiday Update from the TikTok
Share this post
As his TikTok/LunaTik project comes to an end on Kickstarter (only 9 hours left!), creator Scott Wilson traveled to China to work out some last minute production issues, in order to get the innovative iPod nano watchband to backers as quickly as possible. While there, he videotaped the process, taking backers into exactly how the LunaTik and TikTok are manufactured, a process rarely seen by patrons and consumers purchasing other goods. In addition, Wilson posted these TikTok/LunaTik Christmas cards as a project update, just as the popular watch band was featured on ABC’s Good Morning America as hot holiday gift item. Take a look!
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer