A Few Tips on Setting Your Funding Goal
Share this post
It can seem incredibly difficult to determine a realistic and attainable goal for your Kickstarter project — it's one of the first things that people notice, after all. So how do you make sure it's the goal your project needs? We asked a few creators — David Thorpe, Bobbito Garcia, Malika Zouhali-Worrall, Karyn Parsons, Jimmy Goldblum and Adam Weber — to talk about how they approached this subject.
These creators may all be filmmakers, but what they're saying applies to anyone who might be thinking about running a project: research similar projects, make a detailed budget for what you need, and think about what the essentials are. And most of all, don't let the project goal intimidate you.
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns