5 Tips for Running a Dance Project
Share this post
Invest time and energy in creating a good video. Dance is a moving art. Make sure you represent it well!
Make tickets to your performance a backer reward. The show is the culmination of your project, and backers will want to see the finished product.
Don't attempt to reward backers with things that have nothing to do with dance (e.g., homemade dinners, brownies). Stick to what you know.
Tell your mom to tell her friends about your campaign. She's probably your biggest cheerleader.
Believe in the awesomeness of your project. If you think you're great, chances are others will too!
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer