5 Tips for Running a Dance Project
Share this post
Invest time and energy in creating a good video. Dance is a moving art. Make sure you represent it well!
Make tickets to your performance a backer reward. The show is the culmination of your project, and backers will want to see the finished product.
Don't attempt to reward backers with things that have nothing to do with dance (e.g., homemade dinners, brownies). Stick to what you know.
Tell your mom to tell her friends about your campaign. She's probably your biggest cheerleader.
Believe in the awesomeness of your project. If you think you're great, chances are others will too!
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival