5 Tips for Running a Dance Project
Share this post
Invest time and energy in creating a good video. Dance is a moving art. Make sure you represent it well!
Make tickets to your performance a backer reward. The show is the culmination of your project, and backers will want to see the finished product.
Don't attempt to reward backers with things that have nothing to do with dance (e.g., homemade dinners, brownies). Stick to what you know.
Tell your mom to tell her friends about your campaign. She's probably your biggest cheerleader.
Believe in the awesomeness of your project. If you think you're great, chances are others will too!
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns