Action-packed suspense thriller about the collapse of a drug gang after they get involved in a deal that's over their heads.
Our goal is to create a visually stunning and emotionally riveting original motion picture for the enjoyment of audiences worldwide.
The story is a fast-paced suspense thriller that follows the demise of a mid-level drug gang after their boss, Big Boy, falls into serious debt. After a threat is made against his girlfriend Julia's life, Big Boy makes the decision to start dealing a more lucrative, yet decadent "product". But when Julia is sucked into the middle of the new deal, everything begins to unravel. Suspicion, betrayal, and murder shatter all hope of life returning to normal. After the bullets stop flying, who will be left on top...or alive?
Now that you know what the project is about, we'll get down to the brass tacks - Our goal is to raise at least $4500 through Kickstarter.com to help us complete the production phase of this project! As of the end of March 2011, our awesome cast and crew have put 40% of the movie "in the can", but that still leaves 60% to go! Since we don't yet have a feature film under our belts, bringing on investors who are willing to risk their money on unproven filmmakers has been difficult. Once the production phase is complete however, we'll be able to produce a film trailer and show sample footage to potential investors. When the quality of our hard work is seen, we have no doubt that we'll be able to acquire the funds necessary to push Soldier Girl through post-production and into theaters!
All funds raised through this campaign will go towards the production budget of the Film. Since we can't move to phase 3 (post-production) without completing phase 2, the raised money will ensure that Soldier Girl gets 100% "in the can", while maintaining the same level of production quality that has already been shot. Equipment and location rentals, props, set dressings, costumes, and special effects are just a few of the areas where the money will be put to use. Any funds raised above and beyond the production goal will go towards the post-production budget, and will be used for things like color correction, visual effects, chroma-keying, score, sound effects, and final mixing!
Check out Soldier Girl's Facebook page! www.facebook.com/pages/Soldier-Girl-Movie/139806949417869
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
seconds to go
- First created · 0 backed
- Has not connected Facebook
Pledge $10 or moreYou selected
A limited edition Soldier Girl movie poster signed by the Director and leading cast!
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
Signed limited edition movie poster, and a dvd of exclusive behind-the-scenes photos and video!
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
Signed movie poster, exclusive behind-the-scenes dvd, and a dvd copy of the completed Director's Cut!
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
All previously mentioned rewards along with a framed autographed photo of the leading Cast and Production Team, and a personalized 'Thank You' note from the Director and Producer.
Pledge $250 or moreYou selected
All previously mentioned rewards along with a collectible .300 magnum shell casing fired from the rifle used in the movie, and your name in the end credits!
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
All previously mentioned rewards along with an authentic prop or wardrobe item used in the film!
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
All previously mentioned rewards along with an exclusive 'Associate Producer' title in the end credits (your name will appear on it's own title page!), and a meet & greet dinner with the Director, Producer, and leading Cast! (This reward is subject to location and availability limitations)
- (30 days)