Kind, generous supporters, friends and family, given and chosen--
Hello. We hope this finds you well. I'm not sure how most people handle Kickstarter, and whether to apologize for not sending out more updates, or to apologize for sending out too many, or to say you're welcome for sending out a Goldilocks just right amount.
Anyway, here's an update!!!
1. The record is now in the physical manufacturing process. Meaning a vinyl pressing plant is making a test pressing, and CD materials are being assembled and the like. We had a few delays getting everything just right in this regard, unfortunately, so the record may not be out until late April/early May. This means we won't be able to release it on April Fool's Day, but, the extra attention to detail will be worth the wait. Promise.
2. We are finalizing artwork as we speak, with the tremendously talented Camille Robles. http://onereddelicious.com/about.php (She designed our acoustic ep artwork, and has collaborated with eric in the past and future).
3. The collaborative EP is coming together beautifully. A couple tracks are fully complete, with collaborator additions, and the remaining will be recorded in the next few weeks.
4. We have a release show booked! May 3rd at the Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco. We will be joined by Whiskerman and Michael Musika. There will be guests and surprises and other fun things.
5. Video 1 is complete (thanks to Christine Hucal), for the song "Young Moon" (the lead off track). It'll be up for viewing closer to release time. Video 2 is in production, by John Christian F. Apalnes (who made the stunning video for "Moth and Rust").
6. We'll start rolling out some sneak previews very soon! In the meantime, be well, be in touch, and as always, THANK YOU.