Showbeast is crafting its biggest project yet: a half hour video in which Snow Beast and the gang must face a new enemy.
This year, we're working on a half hour visual monster that will melt your heart, gnaw on your guts and tickle your laugh chakras. Get ready for Something Big. In this episode of Showbeast, the Ghost House gets a new roommate, a conniving upstart named Nathan. He's got a plot to dash everyone's dreams, and it'll take something big to vanquish him.
The episode is going to feature commercials lovingly handcrafted by our friends Everything is Terrible! and other all-stars. It'll also have an original music video for Baltimore's wunderkinds Dope Body.
Your donation will go toward:
- Harnesses so we can suspend Dope Body from the ceiling
- Materials to make LOTS OF NEW PUPPET CHARACTERS
- Props (like for Westby's huge science experiment)
- Costumes (like for our dreamworld dance troupe)
- Food (for people that will work for us for free in our piping-hot studio)
- Travel expenses (for people that will contort into uncomfortable positions and puppeteer for free in our piping hot studio)
Take a peep at our website at Showbeast.net and check out our videos!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
seconds to go
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
3 Showbeast postcards
Pledge $20 or moreYou selected
12 backers All gone!
A limited edition Showbeast: The Early Years DVD + everything listed above
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
A DVD of the finished video + everything listed above
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
A personal audio recording from a Showbeast character of your choice + everything listed above
Pledge $250 or moreYou selected
A one-of-a-kind Showbeast puffy paint t-shirt + everything listed above
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
A webcam date with Westby + everything listed above
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
A personal thank you video from the cast and crew + everything listed above
- (45 days)