Hey there! It’s been awhile since we've updated and a lot has been going on for the MirrorCase! Sorry to keep you waiting, but here are some things we’ve been up to:
CE Week 2012
• We exhibited MirrorCase at CE Week in NYC to iPhone lovers and tech enthusiast…Check out our blog post to see highlights from the show.
• Speaking of blogging, stay up to date on news, events, photos and the latest trends for iPhone users at www.MirrorCase.com/blog. As always we love staying connected so drop a comment or join us on Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest, and YouTube.
• We have finalized our MirrorCase packaging using a hybrid design that our backers voted on. Here’s your first glimpse of what to expect when the MirrorCase arrives at your door.
New Website Design
• We recently launched a redesign of our website with a modern layout and stunning photos of the MirrorCase. Take a look!
• A few minor adjustments to the MirrorCase. It’s very important to us that your MirrorCase is of the highest quality and meets our expectations as well. When we received our prototypes, we felt the design and assembly of the two top halves could be a little stronger. We decided to use a technique called ultrasonic welding which uses sound frequency to bind the two top pieces of the case together, thus greatly reducing any seams as well as eliminating any chance of the case coming apart. In addition we have added ridge grips to the back to make the MirrorCase easier to hold and grasp in addition to reinforcing the body.
Did someone say iPad MirrorCase?
• It doesn't stop at the MirrorCase! We’ve begun to prototype the MirrorCase for the iPad including a redesigned app and adjustable mirror! Keep an eye out, we will be launching our campaign on Kickstarter within the next few months!