We're funding our next Refresh Rochester meetup to be held at Artisan Works.
This project is focused on raising funding to hold our next event. If you were at the first one, you'll remember how delicious the free beer, soda and pizza was.
Unfortunately, while it was free for you, it is not free for those putting on the event. Luckily, we have an amazing community of sponsors and hope to allow folks to more easily donate for the event.
(if you know of a joint giving away free pizza + beer, please let us know)
- Artisan Works Room Rental: $1,000
- Artisan Works Bartender: $175
- Artisan Works Security Personnel: $100
- Soda, chips, cups, napkins, ice, coolers: $55
- Beer (Beers of the World): $250
- Pizza (Salvatore's): $165
- Stickers: $20
- T-Shirts: $100
- Kickstarter Fee: $115
- Amazon Payments Fees: $70
- Seed funding for next event / paying off last event / estimate overages (room rental is per-person, so it's an estimate): $250
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
pledged of $2,300 goal
seconds to go
Funding Unsuccessful This project reached the deadline without achieving its funding goal on May 23, 2010.
Apr 7, 2010 - May 23, 2010
Pledge $10 or more
You get an awesome RefreshRoc sticker.
Pledge $50 or more
You'll get a spicy RefreshRoc sticker, as well as a comfy RefreshRoc t-shirt!
Pledge $100 or more
You win a sticker, t-shirt and also your company's logo on our sponsors slide at the event.
Pledge $200 or more
The whole shebang (sticker, t-shirt, logo on sponsors slide), as well as a dedicated sponsor slide at the event (shown before & after event, and in-between speakers).