Andrew and Pamela have 40 days & 40 nights to record a new 7-inch vinyl and then hit the road for a tour of Rust Belt cities.
Andrew Francis & Pamela Maurer have 40 days and 40 nights to record two new songs and release them on 7-inch vinyl before heading out of Chicago on a tour of the Rust Belt.
300 copies of the 45 will be pressed through United Record Pressing at a cost of about $900. The money that you donate to this project goes directly to pressing and shipping the vinyl.
June Rust Belt Tour
In addition, we're going on a tour of several Rust Belt cities in June 2012. Your donations will take us from Chicago through Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky, and get our new vinyl into strange hands in strange cities.
Here are our tour dates (as of May 16, 2012):
- June 2: Madison, WI at Mother Fool's with Boo Bradley
- June 5: Chicago, IL at Empty Bottle with Al Scorch and the Lawrence Peters Outfit
- June 7: Fort Wayne, IN at the Brass Rail with the End Times Spasm Band
- June 8: Milwaukee, WI at Kochanski's Concertina Beer Hall with the Jackson Street Polecats
- June 13: Chicago, IL at aliveOne with Eric Lambert
- June 14: Louisville, KY at Haymarket Whiskey Bar
- June 15: Knoxville, TN at WDVX Blue Plate Special radio program
- June 15: Cincinnati, OH at Arnold's Bar and Grill
- June 21: Columbus, OH at Kafe Kerouac
- June 23: Pittsburgh, PA at the 31st Street Pub
- June 24: Chicago, IL at the Hideout for Lawrence Peters' annual 'A Day in the Country' festival...come out and welcome us back!
Check it out!
A sneak preview of the B-side from the record. Pamela's tune, "So Strange to Me," as performed at Uncommon Ground on March 23, 2012.
Thank you for your generous donation!
We can't wait to get the new record out to you!
Andrew & Pamela
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
seconds to go
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
The two high-quality digital tracks from the 7-inch before the record is pressed, and a band sticker.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $15 or moreYou selected
Get the digital tracks, a band sticker, and the 7-inch vinyl record.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
The digital tracks, the sticker, the 7-inch vinyl record, and digital tracks and the CD of our EP, released in September 2011, with a personalized one-of-a-kind Polaroid as cover art.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
Everything mentioned above PLUS a hand-printed poster illustrated by Pamela from our tour of the Rust Belt, CDs of Andrew's 2 solo albums released in 2010, and all vinyl and CDs will be autographed.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $75 or moreYou selected
Everything above PLUS you will receive personal letters and Polaroids taken and sent from two of our Rust Belt tour stops. (One letter from Pamela, one from Andrew and 2 Polaroids mailed directly to your door!)Estimated delivery:
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
2 backers Limited (8 left of 10)
You get all the stuff above PLUS a collage created by Andrew and Pamela of objects found at each of our tour stops.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $150 or moreYou selected
1 backer Limited (4 left of 5)
Everything above PLUS your choice of one of Andrew's Talkin' Headline Blues original lyric sheets illustrated by Pamela. (Check out some options in the Photos section of PoorElvis.com)Estimated delivery:
Pledge $250 or moreYou selected
0 backers Limited (3 left of 3)
All the above PLUS we add your house to our Rust Belt tour and give you a private house show. Note: Date for show would be in June 2012. Your location must be within 350 miles of Chicago.Estimated delivery:
- (40 days)