Create a documentary dedicated to adventure travel in search of the most interesting, exhilarating, heart pumping activities.
My objective is to create a documentary dedicated to adventure travel. I have traveled all over the world in search of the most interesting, exhilarating, heart pumping activities available. These include white water rafting, canyoning, zip-lining, hiking, kayaking, and many more!
With the creation of my Adventure Travels Documentary I hope to inspire people to live life on the edge and see what fears they can overcome. My plan is to create a documentary with photos, videos, and travel reviews of the excursions we do.
Viewers will be able to see firsthand accounts of what to expect if they visit a particular city, country, or region. With the footage I obtain I will be creating the following:
1. A comprehensive promotional video dedicated to adventure travel throughout New Zealand.
2. Longer, more detailed promotional videos dedicated to certain regions or cities within New Zealand focusing on adventure activities. For example, Queenstown, Milford Sound, Auckland, Rotorua, and others.
3. A documentary that follows me and my companions throughout the entire endeavor.
My goal for this June and July is to visit New Zealand with the intent of exploring what a traveler can expect to do during the winter months in the North and South Islands. Some of the adventure activities I currently have planned include the following:
1. Kayaking, hiking, helicopter ride, and a boat cruise on Milford Sound
2. Helicopter rides over the Fox Glacier and hiking on Franz Josef Glacier
3. Bungee jumping, paragliding, hangliding, hiking, skiing, and taking a jet boat in Queenstown
4. Hiking and kayaking the Abel Tasman Trail
5. Hiking near Mt. Cook
6. Tongariro Alpine Trail (one of the best day hikes in the world)
7. Black Water Rafting, repelling, and hiking in the Waitomo Caves region
8. Sight-seeing in Christchurch, Dunedin, Wellington, and Auckland
9. Night kayaking, swimming, and sleeping on a boat in the Bay of Islands
10. Fighting orcs
11. Plus many more
I will be using the photos, videos, and experiences I obtain to promote adventure travel.
I have already begun creating a blog dedicated to my previous adventures in Europe, China, South America, the Middle East, South Africa, and Central America.
You can read about these adventures at the following website: http://adventuretravels2012.blogspot.com/
I am asking for $500 to offset some of the costs associated with producing the documentary. I am in need of a microphone, tripod, slider, time lapse control, and lenses.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
seconds to go
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
A public thank you on facebook and your name in the credits as a contributorEstimated delivery:
Pledge $15 or moreYou selected
All of the above and a copy of the HD DVDEstimated delivery:
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
All of the above plus a copy of the HD DVD + special bonus footageEstimated delivery:
Pledge $35 or moreYou selected
All of the above plus 3 high quality downloadable photos from the making of the documentaryEstimated delivery:
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
All of the above plus an offiical Adventure Travels T-shirtEstimated delivery:
- (30 days)