This day, one year ago, we launched our Kickstarter campaign and WOW, what a year it has been. We were two naive guys with a BIG dream and a cheezy video that we hoped would make us YouTube sensations. Now we're just two naive guys who still haven't learned how to dance. A lot has happened since then and thanks to YOU all we have been able to make business out of that dream. Below are some highlights from the year:
1. Our sauces are currently in 15-20 specialty or natural foods stores, as well as 12 Whole Foods Stores in Northern California. Within the next couple weeks we will be in another 28 Stores across the Pacific Northwest and North Atlantic - so stay tuned. We are growing our presence through other retail channels as well and you can find us at - http://www.bandarfoods.com/pages/store-locator. To help us get into stores near you, please mention us to the people working in those stores as we hear that helps.
2. We streamlined our production processes and improved our products based upon YOUR feedback. We are now on our third batch of Mango and second batch of Mint Cilantro. The sauces are tasting better than ever!
3. We have gotten some fantastic press - Financial Times, Huffington Post and Tasting Table to name a few...
4. We are working on new sauce flavors, products and packaging so stay tuned - maybe a Kickstarter 2013!? Say what?!
5. Been able to participate in 2 major tradeshows and are attending the Fancy Food Show in NY in a few weeks. We wear monkey hats. (See photo below)
All in all it has been a crazy but awesome year! We look forward for many more to come! Your support has meant a lot to us!!!
Lalit & Dan